Wtf did I just read
Got my dog a new tag…he is not amused.
I cant believe i actually dodged the 99% certain failure. its still probable failure but well, COINCIDENCE IS A POWERFUL FORCE.
Amazon Prime Air is a delivery system Amazon Inc. plans to implement into their service by the year 2015. Small packages purchased through Amazon.com will be shipped to the buyer via air drone in as little as 30 minutes.
New starcraft player?
why do i keep taking chances that result in something like a 99% chance of certain failure straightaway , and a 1% chance of probable failure later on
ditto u lil shit quit fuckin around
Mental health problems are, y’know, health problems. Treat them the same way, or shut up.
some of these examples appear to be things that people do actually get shit for
Definitely. This is a thing that definitely happens, especially to young people and people who maybe look healthy and especially to fat people who are assumed to be the cause of their own suffering.
Did you know PM said something like this? “the best way to keep health costs down is to stay healthy”
Lunch bag doge